Call Us today
(810)605-5555, (855) 313-BAIL(2245)

Misdemeanors in Michigan: Disturbing the Peace » Turmoil on the street. Man is using loudspeaker.

While you have the right to peacefully protest, creating commotion that turns to violence can get you charged with disturbing the peace.

Leave a Comment

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial